View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 10:45 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default This guy's thighs are bigger than my body!!

Before you view this youtube video, let me tell you how I got into reading about (and looking at) bodybuilding.

I was in my local breakfast magazine place and I happened upon a magazine named 'MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT'.

Because I am now about health and good eating, and live enzymes, blah blah, I am always interesed in publications about how guys and gals get the bodies that they are able to develop.

This particular one got my attention because the guy on the front page

HAD THIGHS BIGGER THAN MY BODY.

I'm not kidding. I went over to the owner and said "is this guy for real"?"

He said "I know, look at those legs".

I had to buy this magazine (I liked the articles on supplments, muscle mass, how they burn fat, etc. etc.)

So I take the magazine home and it's lying on the kitchen table.

Alan walks in and stands straight still and looks at me and says:

"Oh no, SPROUTS ARE ONE THING, AND HOMEMADE YOGURT IS ANOTHER, I DON'T CARE IF YOU MAKE STUFF AND WANT US TO GET HEALTHY,

"But you are NOT going to become one of those bodybuilding females that look like men"

And he's going on and one about how I must be nuts to even think I can get this kind of body.

I just looked at him and deadpanned "I bought this so YOU can get this kind of body".

Then I burst out laughing. I explained that I never saw a person who had thighs bigger than my body. I had to get this magazine.

He said "these are real?" I said 'YES THESE ARE REAL".

So I went to youtube and there are these MASSIVE PEOPLE with these MASSIVE BODIES.

Get a load of this guy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6OGMjwKEgM.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (01-28-2009)