View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 01:52 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The guy who's doing the tile is here now...and I'm a lot more impressed with him. He said he'd cut the tile outside (gosh is that tile pretty!) and he's using a wet cutter for it, which means he needs warm water (it's cold outside, but the thermometer that's in the sun says it's 44...so I'd bet it's 10deg colder than that in real life)

He told me that he doesnt like to get the houses he works in dirty, so he tries to do everything he can to keep things clean. He was a little annoyed with yesterday's guy who installed the fireplace. He didnt like all the sawdust that he found all over the front and inside the fireplace. I guess he had to clean out the fireplace before he did anything to it with the tile.

Think he said the dust would cause problems with the grout or something.

He's also not slamming the back door constantly. (glass door that opens into the house) The door lock apparently didnt lock last night, even tho we thought it did. It locked this morning when the tile guy and I noticed it was a bit wonky.

At least this guy is a lot cleaner with our house. I'm still sneezing from the dust last night tho. I hope this is just allergies and not a cold moving in.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote