View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 04:11 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh, thank you all so much for your support…I don’t usually try to give thanks all in one post but here goes…hang on…and slap me up the side of my head if I have forgotten anyone!!

Nikki, I haven’t broken plates yet…not today anyway. You are always in my heart and prayers. I’m so sorry that your husband isn’t present in your life. Craig has moments…that’s, all I’ll call them. His short-term memory is getting worse, nothing at all like your husbands.

Barbo, I have a Xanax on broad and also one PK…killer of pain…ha!! Need more…walking to night stand, looking at my options….hmmm…crying pain or just taking care of me pain…the big guns, crying pain. Take one and a muscle relaxer…gulp!! Now let’s see what happens.

Drea, thanks for positive energy! Its helps!

Mistiis, my spiritual sister, thank you for all you love and caring…

Twink…thanks!! Can’t wait to go to the little couple’s workshop with you and your main squeeze…

Wren, thank you for your prayers…I do feel all the prayers or I would be stumbling all the time.

Doody, thanks for the info on fibro. I have always wondered about the cold…I have this huge tub…takes a long time to fill…we could all get in together. I think I have used it maybe five times since we built the home…10 years…I’ll work on it…

Addy, thank you for your gentle hugs…

Ewizbeth, I’m so waiting for the weather to warm up…I know it will help. My daughter has taken it upon herself to do my house work…she says he can’t believe how many plates we use…

Xienite, we do have a lot in common…except my grandchildren are my daughters dogs…Daisy Mae and Brody…a Pit and a Boxer…they are so wonderful…talk about long tongues…good face washes every time they are here! By the way Pits get a bad rap because their owners have made them angry. Brody, the pit will hide in my closet when we have a thunder storm or fireworks. Enough about the Grandpups.

Jaded2nite, my doc made the disicion to come down on the meds. He is giving me three months to be totally be of my, what I call…the killer of pain. He did give me the drug that he would rather me be on so I can’t try to make the transition over. But how do I do it….

Sandy, thanks for popping a Xanax with me…Sandy getting away for us 24/7 care-partners is going to the bathroom with as Craig calls it, the intellectual section of the paper…the funnies.

Sabimax, I know that the Neurontin helps however I guess I need to titrate up slowly. My system is sometime very overly sensitive to meds. The Olhipie tells me that I would have been a cheap date…one beer and I would have been out…lol

Alffe, I did call the doc and I won’t be able to get in until maybe April…well guess who is looking for a new Rhumo doc? My hands were hurting so badly last night I warmed up what I call my rice bag and just wrapped my hands up in it until it went cold and then warmed it again.

Lara, I do get to go to the toilet alone…most of the time. My kids think it is the conference room…teehee. Who gets to be first to go for the hair done stuff? Pick me…

CayoKay, thank for the advise on withdrawal of my meds…so how do you do that? Please let me know how to go about? I’m serious…my dear friend.

My lil bro…the other day my Olhipie asked me if I wanted to drive a couple counties away and stay in a hotel. I told him the same thing you did…Quote Moi…”there might be times that all you WANT to do is get away...and run away from it all...but you can't because you just can't...” I used to be able to say no to those asking for a favor…what happened to me?

I have never done this before…trying to put all your thoughts that helped me on page before because I don’t want to forget anyone…let me know if I forget you??

I love and appreciate all my SOS family…

“Being my sweethearts full-time care partner, I have to remind myself, when some well-meaning friend or relative questions my methods or motives, that I know more than they do because I Live this life 24/7, and they only come for short visits.” Tamiloo

Gotta love my Olhipie! Dx'd RRMS 1986, SPMS 2004

Watch my Olhipie Skiing....

tamiloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-28-2009), barbo (01-28-2009), Doody (01-28-2009), mistiis (01-28-2009), SandyC (01-28-2009), Spanish Moss (01-29-2009), Twinkletoes (02-02-2009), who moi (01-28-2009), Xienite (01-29-2009)