View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 05:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica de Lara View Post
Leslie and Dutch woman, how longhave you been suffering from neuropathy? You say you've been taking Depo Provera shots for a year. Maybe there's a link.

When i first noticed my neuropathy symptoms i had recently taken many pills, among them, some hormonal pills. I've always wondered if those pills had anything to do with my neuropathy onset...

Jarrett i've always wondered the same, why in the world man has invented things such as computers, aircrafts, sophisticated weapons and so, and has not invented something completely effective for neuropathic pain?

Leslie, when you say you have a flare from Depo Provera, how long does it regularly last??

Monica - I have had PN since June 2008, so not very long. I have been taking the depro injections for about 1 1/2 years. The flare seems to last a couple of days. I am scheduled for another injection on Feb. 2nd and am trying to decide what to do. Also, I am trying to decide what to do and am monitoring what I eat/drink and what I do to see if it really is the depro or something else.
Leslie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote