View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 05:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I was denied at the first step, the second step, and then we requested a hearing. Never got that far though.....my file was reviewed by the ALJ who would have heard the case, and he said no hearing required.....fully favorable award.....so it does make one wonder if at the two initial steps the majority of claims are denied. Don't know, just know I'm so thankful.....I've been so sick, and without insurance......a rough road that I'm sure a lot of you have been on.....my prayers are with you all.

Same. I got sick with another really insidious issue, fibromyalgia. Impossible to prove to the nth degree that the initial claim wanted. I was waiting to head to court and got a call today. Judge approved all of it without a hearing. I am still in a total state of shock. Was googling looking to see if this ever happens and came across your website here. My thoughts and good energy are with all of you. I am trying to understand how it works from here. I never even thought past getting approved for ssi ssd. A miracle !!
Happyatlast is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote