View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 02:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I may have said this before, brain fog.

This may sound odd, but I always dread my annual Mammograms because they plain old hurt me. While on the LDN I had it done and did not feel any pain during or after. Minor pain, compared to usual. It was at the same place, same woman, same squeeze job. I was all set to wake up sore the next day too, but I wasn't.

There must be something in the way that the LDN works, that changes the way your brain perceives pain signals. Now about this MS Hug thingy. Hmm Okay a little at a time. I'll take any positive improvement.

Joelle, Good for you! I'm glad you'll ask your doctor since you just came off the pain pills. You did it. Who-Hoo

After 10 days I went to 3.0 mg. I saw more benefit, with the same first few nights of wake, look around, wake look around. It was not insomnia. I fell right back to sleep. And I still have vivid dreams from day one. 12-15-08.

What I have been doing is I open the capsule/s and put all the contents in applesauce, or pudding on a tablespoon. I thought the capsule took too long to dissolve. This is just what I do.

It is a pain in the neck opening them and not be spilling any. But I think I get more pure drug that way faster.

I have to ask my doctor if it is okay? I just did it on my own, because pills get stuck when I swallow.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jodylee (01-29-2009), SallyC (01-29-2009)