View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 09:48 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Good Morning Judy dear and troops! Just caught up reading and see that you got a good Betty Boop report! I'm smiling at that!! Can you see me??? I am so tired of the Winter mess and cold and am so hoping to get to NC soon, but DS is still having pain.

He has had so many tests and just Tues, he had a colonoscopy that showed angio dysplasia in his colon. He's had it before, but it should not be the source of his pain. They started him on a new med and are thinking he may have some hardened adhesions from his transplant surgery in '94. I don't know what they will do about them, but at least there is nothing else serious showing up. It's been a stressful ~ long couple of months.

We just went to a funeral for DH's 55 yo cousin who passed away suddenly from blood clots in her legs that went to her lungs. It was indeed, very sad.

Well, troops~ hope today finds you feeling better and Judy?? Hope your ''sitter'' is doing better? What's w/that??

Take care and remember that your TH bud luvs ya.

Sandy~~ Hope Jim is doing ok and tell him DM sends a hug. You take care of yourself too, I know you have some of your own stress going on w/Mom and all. Keeping you all in my prayers.

Where's that lazy AMN???? TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

"Thanks for this!" says:
NurseNancy (01-29-2009), SandyC (01-29-2009)