View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 01:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default It's Puppy Time!!

Well, for those of you who know me know I lost Hunter, my black lab, on September 3, 2008.

Well, now I have always known I would get another dog someday. That day is now. I have two options.

1) I went to a breeder's house last night and played with WHITE labrador puppies last night and put a check deposit on one of the two remaining males. The breeder said that another couple had put a deposit down for a male and they are coming Saturday morning to pick him up. After that I get to go and decide if I want the other one, and take him home. His dogs are $600.00 each. Well worth the money with the champion lines all that.

or

2) Desert Labrador Retriever Rescue has an open house adopt-a-thon Saturday morning at a neighborhood near my home. They have (among many others) an 18 month old yellow lab that will be there. The price of their adoption is $350.00

Either way, you have a mission, should you choose to accept it: Help me name my new companion. I am not guaranteeing that I will choose one of the suggestions but but if you have a name in mind, let me know.

I will let you know which way I go and also we will narrow down the name choices to the top 5 and I might do a poll.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jappy (01-30-2009), Twinkletoes (01-30-2009)