View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 01:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I hear ya!

I have no idea how I caught it! My internist was the one who caught it - My reg GP and onc both heard the same cough, but didn't do a thing!

MY hubby did get a shot, but now my son and stepkids need to get them as well.......sigh......who knew so many things could go wrong all @ once? I have friggin thrush, too! I am one sexy lady! lol

On the positive side, my IV IG always balances me out, so next week I'll feel like a million bucks!

My internist also has me on some new meds that should combat all the little opportunistic little bugs that mess with us when we are on roids........

32 pills a day! 32! I need to make more money just to afford them!

Sorry my son was on IM the other day. He got into serious trouble for acting silly............

How are you? Are you better? Have you talked to my "boyfriend" aka Dr. I?
I called him today to ask him to bump up some of my meds......

What hospital were you at? Do you have kids? My son is 16 and the love of my life! He is so funny! He did tell me the other say that he misses his "old mom", but I know we'll get there soon!

How is your breathing? Energy level?

I would love to get together as soon as we feel a little better! How does that sound to you?

Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdeb View Post
Yikes, girl how did ya manage that one?? Sigh. You need to touch base with internist, you should have been put on antibiotics as well as your other household members to combat opportunistic infections. That is the current CDC guidelines for treatment. Keeps the others from getting sick as well!! Can't imagine getting vaxinated when you have active illness. Guess they change the way things work haven't practiced in 7 years or so here. Sigh but I tell ya in the "old" days, we'd never whomp someone with a vax when they had anything let alone whooping cough. Ah times they change?? Guess I need to read up on these things for when I get my miracle huh??
Girl you need to sit still and when the next issue comes by, LET IT GO ON BY!!! JUST SAY NO!! LOL I joke but truly get well and stay that way a while huh??
Hugs
Deb