Thread: Ramblings
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 03:09 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

xie,

it may be hard to hear what Alpho has to said at this very moment...but I agree with her...because you are "stuck" and we care about you too much to want you to be "stuck"

while I can totally empathize with your situation and understand that you just need to vent and please feel free to vent more cause we WILL listen...

that first step is so very hard to take and start...but once that first step starts, the rest really does become easier...

please know that I am not trying to tell you what to do for I, again, understand where you're coming from so I don't want you to feel uncomfortable posting and want to encourage you to keep on posting about your frustrations...

but do want you to know that we care and that we want you to get UNSTUCK so you can have quality in your life....you're too important to get stuck right now where you are in your life...you have too much to offer...

gentle

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 01-29-2009 at 05:13 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-29-2009), barbo (01-29-2009), Curious (01-30-2009), mistiis (01-30-2009), pono (02-01-2009), Xienite (01-29-2009)