View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 09:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
I had not been paying attention to tis thread until last night when it was brought to my attention that a potential conflict was developing. You see I have been usng "Neurotalk" for a few weeks at http://www.forums4free.co.uk/forums/?mforum=neurotalk
but only as a dummy placeholder for a prototype online conference a group of us are attempting to put together regarding Parkinson's next year.

However, I got to thinking and, given the importance of this forum, I have peremptively registered the domains "neurotalk.net" and "neurotalk,org" ("com" is already taken) lest some spoiler do so first.

If the group decides on "Neurotalk" (and it is a good choice) I will be happy to go along with a transfer of all rights to Docjohn or whatever body is appropriate at no charge.
Reverett123, when I saw that the threads on BT2 were already popping up on Google with "neurotalk" as a single search word, I started worrying that someone in the cyberworld would jump on it and register the domain. You did such a neat thing here for a LOT of people. Me included. Thank you VERY much.

TCC
The Crystal Cave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote