View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 09:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

okay, we all know that on the information superhighway, i'm a six car smash-up.......however, i did try to listen to this, and got about 30 seconds of what sounds like the intro to 'bells'.....what am i doing wrong?
i wish it had worked for me.......i liked the idea of listening to some gorgeous christmas music.....like u, i love BIG music ....the mormon tabernacle choir version of 'joy to the world' gives me chills every time i hear it......unfortunately, i have no idea how to provide a link to it, or even if a link exists.
'joy to the world' will always be my favorite because it was the very first thing i learned to play when i took music lessons.....and christmas is when i most miss being a musician, because the bell sounds of a xylophone really are wonderful with c'mas music and i loved playing all the old traditional things like 'silent night' and 'hark the herald angels' and 'angels we have heard on high', another song high on my favorites list even if it was tough to learn and play - it was well worth the effort.
guess i'd better dig out my tapes!