Thread: gummy vitamins
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 07:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by armac View Post

And, so.....I'm about to try the "Supps to heal PN symptoms" experimental route (as in above mentioned Posts)...and....I was interested to read your "R--Lipoic acid, too stimulating" comment....was it mentally/physically uncomfortable...or affecting energy levels, maybe?...I'm interested as I have it on my list of Supps to obtain...and had'nt heard or read anything about it having any unexpected effects, only that R-Lipoic was more effective, as a Supplement, compared with regular Lipoic Acid........would be useful to know what to expect in the event that it had this over-stimulating effect,
thanks.....
I don't know it's just i felt a little strange, out of place, like my body chemistry wasn't right and it wasn't sitting well with me. I didn't feel nervous or anythign, but just couldn't sleep that well, and couldn't focus. but hey, it could just be me. I would suggest instead of starting out with 100 mg starting out with like 50 mg (also what mrsD suggested). or if that dose troubles you too, try going with the lower potency alpha lipoic acid at a higher dose.

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
armac (01-30-2009)