Thread: Is this true?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 10:42 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default Is this true?

I just got this in an email. I went online and read that the House of Rep is going to vote on this in two weeks.

But this statement says that it's going to be a law.

Here is what I just got in my email inbox.

"Hi, Everyone,
This year on December 31, 2009, the same law that makes it ILLEGAL in Europe to sell any herbs or supplements to anyone in a Health Food Store, A Pharmacy, or on line, will also become the law in the United States.
After December 31, 2009, no more supplements including common Vitamins and Minerals can be sold to the general public. If you need even a vitamin pill, you will have to get a prescription for it from your Doctor.
All of the creams, lotions, braces, or over the counter pain Medications that we use for our legs and feet to stop our pain will also then need a written Doctor's prescription.
Only the rich powerful Drug Companies will be licenced to manufacture any supplements. This will drive up the prices for any kind of supplement.
We are now seeing huge price increases in Prescription Drugs , and soon we will also see these increases in the price of a bottle of common aspirin, or a roll of Tums.
Who is behind this new law are some very powerful special interests:
1- The Pharmaceutical companies.
2- The pesticide producers, ( Artifical Sugars.)
3- The biotechnology companies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments anyone!!!!

Thanks.

Mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (02-02-2009), weegot5kiz (01-30-2009)