View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 11:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ditto!!!

Happy Monday all! Thought I would pop in and say hello before jumping back in bed to catch some more zzzz's. I am NOT an early riser and I had tummy problems all night. Guess it's my IBS acting up.

I feel bad for Jan and her mouth surgery today. That is awful surgery and she will be in pain unless they have yet another new method to use! My step-daughter, who is 32 and has a BS in education decided to be a dentist so she is now in pre-medicine classes before she tries to get into a school. Both of my hubby's kids are super smart, Brian, my step-son is a veterinarian. My oldest son is pretty smart but goofed off in high school so it's hard to tell. And my youngest gave up on school after a horrible 4th grade teacher kept calling him an idiot. Those teachers need to go away!

There I go rambling. I can't remember if I told you all that I have 3 MRI's scheduled for Thursday. They want to take another peek at me to see how things are going. I'm having a few more problems and they want to make sure it's not serious. So I wait. Fun. Is it Thursday yet?

Well, back to bed for me. Catch you later. I have a computer problem too. Who is the computer whiz - Bitzi????

Hugs to all,
Nancy-H
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote