Thread: gummy vitamins
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 02:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Alpha Lipoic and R-Alpha Lipoic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruegger84 View Post
I don't know it's just i felt a little strange, out of place, like my body chemistry wasn't right and it wasn't sitting well with me. I didn't feel nervous or anythign, but just couldn't sleep that well, and couldn't focus. but hey, it could just be me. I would suggest instead of starting out with 100 mg starting out with like 50 mg (also what mrsD suggested). or if that dose troubles you too, try going with the lower potency alpha lipoic acid at a higher dose.

hi there...wishing you well, today, this stuff seems to have had quite an unsettling effect at 100mg.......I appreciate your Post re.the R-Alpha Lipoic Acid........really gave me something to think about....., particularly as quite a high daily dose of regular Alpha-Lipoic, per day, seems to be regarded as the norm.......

It looks like the required and "comfortable" Dose can vary quite a bit, between individuals...and, particularly, that starting on a fairly low dose, to begin with, is well worth considering, as well as starting on regular Alpha-Lipoic rather than the more potent R-Lipoic.....

thank you for sharing what happened.....seems like a case of taking it very gradually, in terms of dosage "and" Potency, when completely new to it......
thanks.....Ray
armac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote