View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 10:22 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Thumbs down my move does not include unpacking...

... only more loss. i have lost my boyfriend, and about to lose my space, my privacy, my creative supplies, my own toothpaste... my silence.

i am not moving to a 'new' place. i am 'moving' BACK into my parents' living room. they have a small place. I will have my clothes, plants, CDs, a few utility items and VERRY VERRRRY few small "memento" things upstairs. (these are not even being packed - just brought over.)

the rest. everything. what is packed is packed indefinitely. every every every single thing. all the books. puzzles. plush toys. mementos. decorations. photos. musical/recording equipment. painting/drawing supplies. craft supplies. pictures (wall). Past college papers. in the garage. in boxes. NO unpacking. boxes. They will live there. period.

oh, and if the garage sounds not far... it is not like, next door. 5 floors down and a ways across a subterranean parking lot.

BUT... I DO thank you for the vote of strength. and yes, thinking of all you have been through... you are an inspiration to me. i will try to follow your example.

hugs ~ waves