View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 05:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Our whole family went to Yellowstone a few years ago, and we rented a big 5 Bedroom house to stay in. My bro and SIL had one son who was around 2 and another that was just a month or two old at the time.

The 2 year old was right at the point where they were trying to potty train him and he REALLY hated the idea of taking his training pants off for some reason. So it always devolved into a big fight between he and my bro or my SIL when it was time for him to go to the bathroom.

All of us were sitting at the table playing cards one evening, and my brother had taken the 2 yr old into the bedroom right off the dining room to get him to use the bathroom and fight over his training pants.

A few minutes later, my SIL took the newborn into the bedroom to breastfeed it. As she walked through the door and just before it closed, we heard the two year old call out "Woo hoo! Momma's gettin NAKED!"

The entire family erupted with laughter for several minutes, and it was quite a while before my bro and SIL came back out to face us. I am sure my brother got quite the lecture from my SIL during that time about how he needed to watch what he said around the boys lest they repeat it in front of company...
TXBatman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (01-31-2009), Friend2U (02-01-2009), Jappy (01-31-2009), Koala77 (01-31-2009), SallyC (01-30-2009), Twinkletoes (01-30-2009), TwoKidsTwoCats (01-30-2009), weegot5kiz (01-31-2009)