View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 07:22 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Red face Dear Donna

I was getting ready to start a thread for you to wish you the best for your surgery... but i have to confess i got stalled because i wasn't sure what the surgery was for and wanted to go back in old threads and look it up rather than just ask...

well, i have been thinking of you a lot today, and sending you best wishes for a smooth procedure and rapid recovery. i believe you will be alright.

first get good rest when you come home... don't stress about the forum... we will be here. of course we will all be anxious to hear from you, so... that said, do check in when you are able without causing yourself hardship, k?

i haven't made plans for the weekend as any plan i make seems to be thwarted either by my inner demons or my outer housemates. my hope is to get a good shower, wash my hair, change my bedding and get the old ones in the wash. oh, and do some handwash. and i still have a certain box i have to tackle. if i had plans, that's what they would be. they are "hopes" at this point. lol.

you take care and i will be thinking of you.

Hope everyone else is doing ok... it's been quiet here lately. Do i have that effect on forums, or what? (wait, i think that's called magical thinking. never mind.) seriously... where is everyone... check in...

~ waves ~