Thread: Talking frankly
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 09:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Talking frankly

I recently read NIK-KEY's thread re Suicide...................i pondered now i respond.

PICTURE THIS SCENARIO

you meet a new friend[opposite sex]

you like each other and arrange a date.

7pm at the cinema for a film you are wanting to see.

you arrive early...........6.45 [your choice]

7pm arrives your date is not there.

you wait.............i will give them 15 Min's you say out loud.

7.15 comes and goes .....you still wait hoping they arrive...........

7.30 the trailers have started.........no sign of your date ...yet you still wait patiently...........................

At 7 .45 you ring your date ...too see if a problem has occurred..

upon ringing your proposed date answers

conversation

HI......WHERE ARE YOU I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCNCE 6.45

oh I'm sorry i felt like staying in tonight and watching TV

OK ...I IMIGHT SEE YOU ANOTHER DAY.

yes, that would be nice

You may be thinking what was that about

i will now tell you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The person who went to the cinema, chose to do so ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and do so early.

The person due to meet the person at the cinema chose not to go but stay home and do what they wanted to do ...............

The person who arrived early at the cinema and waited .............and.. past the time originally arranged too meet... chose to do this the person they were due to meet chose to dry their hair and not attend...................

WHO IS IN THE WRONG ????????????????????????????/////////

NOBODY

we all have a choice................not ...............that others like that choice but a choice....................
A..problem to one PERSON.................. is a molehill..................

TOO AN OTHER................... IT IS A MOUNTAIN..................................

SUICIDE..............IS A MOUNTAIN.. too those who regretably succeeed
but to those left behind it appears.......a mole hill......of in-significant problems

SADLY NOT ALWAYS THE CASE.

too those who have lost please dont ask why...ask how can iprevent another............

its not easy.................if it was meant to be any death would be easy

NIK-KEY states....................suicide to be worse.............it is and its not.............

some one with terminal cancer....takes their life it appears understood and then,

some one with gambling debts and two partners on the go... and money prolems ....................taes their life ..............and the main stream world say's that's ok

He deservered it.

Never judge a suicide...........................unless your uin that persons head and thoghts..........which you cant be...................

that means dont judge.......................

ACCEPT LIFE & ITS FRAILTIES

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-31-2009), Alffe (01-31-2009), barbo (02-03-2009), Brokenfriend (01-31-2009), Curious (01-30-2009), Doody (02-03-2009), mistiis (02-01-2009), Nik-key (01-30-2009), pono (02-01-2009), reyn (11-27-2009), tamiloo (02-05-2009), who moi (02-01-2009), wishnomore (09-08-2010)