View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 02:42 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default anyone use 2007 Microsoft Office System??

Hi,

Thank you, you two. It is nice to see you.

My old computer crashed at work so the office of IT got me a new old hard drive and installed the "new" operating system MS Office 2007. It stinks. I can't do anything -- not even figure out Outlook mail. Doing something with WORD took me forever tonight. I stayed late at work and still came home frustrated.

Donna, I remember that you had a lot of tests just before Christmas. Did they find any other surgeries to do? Or are you going to be able to settle down after the gall bladder surgery?

Waves, I hope that you are starting to feel "more" better since the last time we heard from you.
Washing laundry and self sounds productive. I like laundry because I can feel like I accomplished something with big piles of clothes even though I am not involved in the act of cleaning -- machine does a good job.
Washing self is less appealing. I'm gonna go with Bobby's explanation she gave one time. I think the stimulation is too hard to deal with. And never mind the anxiety I can muster just by thinking about it.

I have memories of my mother doing the household laundry by hand. Even so, I think that I have gotten past the whole laundry is a source of anxiety thing -- even if hubby tries to make it so by pointing out this and that or offering a complaint occasionally.

The weather turned cold (cold for us) here in the afternoon -- kind of weird.

But tomorrow will be sunny and I like the sun.

M.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (02-01-2009), waves (01-31-2009)