View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 03:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning all...well it is 12:09 so I guess it is afternoon. I have been staying away from the puter lately because my left hand is starting to ache and burn like the right one so I have been taking it easy. I don't know what I will do if the left side gives out

Billie, I hope you don't have to start the injections for your diabetes. Everytime they would mention that to my mom she would change her diet and get a little exercise to keep her sugar where it needs to be. She did not want to give herself shots and I didn't either

Nancy, 3 MRI's at once! You will be a sore one after that. Hopefully you will get good news though...well we can hope can't we

Bizi and Curious, hi to ya both. You two are always so uplifting in your posts. I really appreciate it and I am glad you are here.

Well, I am off to do laundry because if I don't do it, it don't get done. Have a great day everyone...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote