View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 04:50 AM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

these are so cool i like these type of stories I have one more too when I was still a solo parent of my two boys, my one son Sean has some medical issues autistic epileptic bi polar adhd anywho for him to make a choice sometimes was tough could not choose between a or B and it would get a bit tedious and stressful at times and i would say sean I just got home from work and it was a long day give me a few minutes and you try to decide on what you want, i just dont want to deal with this right now. give me a few minutes to change..... wellllll one day at a field trip after asking the lama hey lama was you mama a lama too, second grader, another shecky green, anywho during the field trip the other teacher from classroom next door asked my son for something or for him to do something else, and he in turn paraphrased me and said look ive had a long day and am not gonna deal with you right now. lol well I was freaked when barb his teach told me, so I explained to her what he took it from and was gonna go apologize to the other teach and Barb stops me and says dont you dare it was great to see her jaw drop by a second grader. she said they all laughed although the one teach was a bit taken back, barb said it was good she got some up and comings or something like that

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (01-31-2009), Friend2U (02-01-2009), Jappy (01-31-2009), Koala77 (01-31-2009), SallyC (01-31-2009)