View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 07:14 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Welcome to NeuroTalk! Glad you decided to join us here.

I'm not sure I can help you with your decision.....I have two boys but they're 21 and 25 now and I wasn't dx until 2005 so I didn't have MS (that I knew of) when they were small. But....it was hard enough without MS to raise two children and mine were "easy" kids......mellow personalities and always slept well.

My advice would be to take care of yourself first. I'm not sure of your age or if that's a concern for you (biological clock ticking away) but I've found that, for me, if I'm not feeling well myself it's hard to give 100% to anything else. Plus, you already have one child to think about.....how much extra time will you have for a 2nd one without ignoring yourself and your health?

Good luck with whatever you choose to do! MS is a puzzling disease. Just when you think you're home free it butts in to let you know it's still there!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote