View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 10:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In Sept 10-16, 2006..Welcome English Country Dancer and zephyr

Hi Everyone..Welcome English Country Dancer and zephyr to our community..We hope you will continue to join us here

Not much going on with me..same old..same old..Still havent sold my boat..still getting ready to put my conch traps back in the water..Ive been busy building 30 more traps with plastic sides instead of wood lathe because they are lighter and I think they will work better..Ive been feeling kinda rigid these days as the weather has been getting cooler

I attended Rep Jim Langevins press conference on Tuesday, and he gave a great speech on stem cell research and for getting the ball rolling for research here in Rhode Island..I met a newly dx fellow parkie there who is a personal friend of Rep Langevin..At the end of the conference he came over and said hello and I introduced myself, and he had to leave to take a tour of the Alzhiemers Center that hosted the conference..So its all good..Also been busy trying to contact all the State Congressional Reps and Senators health representatives to get co-signers for the NETRP Program..2 down..and 2 to go..We have an annual Parkinsons Walk here at Goddard Park in Warwick R.I. on Sept 30 that I'll be getting prepared for..Our APDA Chapter meeting this coming Tursday..So Ive been busy with parkie stuff this month

So that about wraps it up for me..How is everyone doing this week?

Im running out of pictures to post..I'll have to look through what Ive got here and will edit this later on today..If anyone else has something they'd like to post, please let me know

Pictures of the week:..Here are 2 pictures of MKane's horses

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by stevem53; 09-11-2006 at 10:24 AM.
stevem53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote