View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 07:24 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Confused injection site question....

Ok so I have been on the copax for about a month now. Like I said before so far so good no major reactions, no new flare ups but of course still having the leg issue and eye issue for the last 5 months!! Does it ever go away??? But, I digress that is not the question I needed answered today.

SS came out taught me how to do injections all was well. I was told to rotate the injection sites which is fine...except... I am told to inject the backs of my arms. The one part of my body that has no fat is of course my arms and no matter how much I adjust the needle depth, it always hurts like a devil and stays sore for three or four days. It's also very hard to do by myself because I am not that kid from the exorcist and my head does not spin all the way around.

Is anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong? Or should I stop using my arms? none of my other injection sites hurt like this, i mean they sting and itch for a few minutes but it stops. Every time I do my arms I can feel it moving into my body like around my armpits and it hurts so much. I think I may be hitting muscle.

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (02-01-2009)