View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow Bizi~

Some of what you wrote fit me, but most does not. My insurance won't let me have what works for me (Actos). It is $115.00 a month. I don't exactully feel elderly. I turned 65 in August. I am very active. Most on here are telling me to slow down. Since my husband passed in July I have took on a lot. I am always busy and having company. My legs don't swell with edema either. I have Perpheral Neuropathy do to probably Diabeties. I have had it near 20 years. I kept telling the Dr and he would test me & it wouldn't show up. My last A1c my count was 5.8. Thats good is you aren't familar with the test. It was done Nov. 16, so not long ago. I have lost 33 pounds since July.

My Neuropathy has made my feet numb on the bottem. I have a friend that is much highter count, on insulin, and doesn't have Neuropathy. Go figure! I must get on the treadmill more tho. That pic of me that Jan post every once and awhile, was taken quite some time ago. She puts me on a gurney and fills my bottem part in herself. The picture is fake. Watch what you send her, she is good, and will RUN with it, meaning no harm, only a laugh. Jan, if you read this, you are still my angel & a very good friend. I sure hope you aren't in pain tonight.{{{{{{Gentle HUG'S JAN}}}}}}

I am not offeded Bizi, & I do eat ice cream in the summer & shouldn't. I don't like eggs after owning a chicken layer farm, where we had 8,200 laying hens.That is work and we process the eggs too.

Thanks for reminding me of the greatfruit tho. I will buy some and see what happens. I ALREADY EAT MEAT & VEGGIES. Thanks for writting.
God Bless,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote