View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 10:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I had my scs removed after having it in for like a year, my RSD spread too after it was implanted. my friend's mom had the pain pump implanted, her rsd was in her foot/leg... and she absolutely loves it. she is a lot more active and can walk w/o having to take breaks anymore... i definately wanted to have one implanted after i had my scs removed... but my docs said no cause i'm in my mid 20's... so i started researching like crazy about ketamine, and the ketamine infusions.... which i would reccommend to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmary View Post
Hi all,

Just wondering about the pain pump. Now that the scs has been out a couple of months, I've notice that the rsd pain is coming back full force, and it has spread to where I had both of the scs put in. I'm really upping my percs, and I've put myself back on the muscle relaxer. I know I don't want to have the scs put back in. the pain is now deep down in my bones and my muscles along with the burning and skin tenderness. I just don't know which way to go. It's time to start researching this option. any one out there with experience with this, good or bad, please let me know. All of you know my past experiences with the scs, and that I really need the honest opnions, so please let me have both

Hugs
Mary