View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 08:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well Mrs D.....He is just not a happy kitty!!
I have tried everything i know to do for him...
He has defenitly not been ignored.Yet he just doesn't like these babies one bit!!
I still give him one on one time ...Of course he just soaks that right up.As soon as the babies come back in the room.He starts the growling again.
We dont let the lilones run all over the house all the time yet.We give them and Felix time outs.
So it's not like he never has time to just lay on the couch with me.
At night he sleeps with me also.
Our black kitty {noops}Well he is a lil fiesty boy!He has been stalking poor felix...So i have made sure to protect him when i see it happen and let him know,i am on his side.It's a good thing i dont have a job outside the home right now..LOL
I have officially earned the name of "kat lady" now..heehee
If i get ready for bed and i dont see him.I will go find him!!
I dont want him to start sleeping anywhere else!!
The babies sleep with my daughter and my room will more than likely always be his room.
I really enjoyed the story about your kitty oreo by the way..

My daughter has also taught the kitties to give kisses..I told her it's really not very sanitary..However she isn't listening very well!!!

Your so right.Whatever we allow them to do as lilones they will forever continue to do when they grow up!
I told my dad today that if someone hurt my kitties it would be like someone hurting one of my children..
I love them with all my heart!!
Chemar
You could teach your kitties the num num trick..heehee

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote