View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 08:39 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Wow Mari, I hope you're not getting sick, but with a fever like that it definitely sounds like you're sick. I hope you get better soon.

Man that bites waves, I hate losing money, but it happens. It sounds like you've gotten a lot of stuff done though and that's a good thing! You'll get the box done soon, I know you will, so don't sweat it.

Oh boy Donna, I am keeping you in my prayers hun. It's going to be okay, it's just going to be hard for a few days while you recover, but you will recover. I hope it's not your gall bladder. Thanks for telling us so we could keep you in pur prayers. Take care.

We had a great day yesterday, and tonight is the opening call for entries in the Amazon contest I am entering my novel in. Jackie's been good and things couldn't be better. We didn't get to see my mom yesterday though for our saturday outting because she was sick, hopefully she'll be better this coming weekend. The behavior assistant went with us yesterday and Jackie was such a good little helper.

I have to stay up and enter the contest tonight, so wish me luck all! I am so happy waves has been helping me with my writing, she's simply awesome at grammar and everything she's suggested has been a vast improvement over the state the book and my other neccessary short bio pieces were all in prior to her editing. I am really excited about it!