View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 09:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Wondering in wonder #169

I wonder what Mr. and Mrs. Alffe are doing to celebrate....congratulations!!!!! luv u....

I wonder how that pie was ducky....(((hug)))

I wonder if moi is screwing up his lil sweet mouth with that fruit of the vine....

I wonder how much I had to read after being gone for only one day, made me dizzy....LOL.....

I wonder how ole hippie's day on the mountain was, mine was soooo much fun....but, oh, am I sore. I be getting too old....

I wonder if I can just leave bunches and bunches of hugs for our room.........

I wonder if I can congratulate Dmack, keep strong friend...

I wonder what Xie is up to....

I wonder that I am still here.....thanks to my friends...

I wonder about this cute lil butterfly......

I wonder how easy it will be for me to keep my addresses now, and not lose them anymore....(((Reyn))) I wonder if she will keep us posted..... luv u my friend....

I wonder if I can thank pono for letting us know that she is surviving and for telling us about her dear father. You are as inspiring as he my dear friend.

I wonder about our BJ, and when we will hear from her. ((hugs))

I wonder how twinks is doing, and her family, and her father...you are in my prayers....(((hugs)))

I wonder if I can leave Curious a (((hug)))

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-01-2009), barbo (02-03-2009), da duck (02-01-2009), Koala77 (02-01-2009), Lara (02-04-2009), pono (02-02-2009), Twinkletoes (02-01-2009), who moi (02-01-2009)