View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder that I am so wrapped up in myself that I don't even know how to wonder about everyone else. *sigh

I wonder if I can say that I'm doing fine and that Dad is in a holding pattern. Weak as a kitten, but hanging in there.

I wonder that it is a beautiful sunshiny day here in central Utah. I wonder if any of our remaining snow will melt today.

I wonder that there are so many brave little birdies that frequent the bird feeder up here at Dad's place. I it so cold, but I even saw a couple of robins a few days ago. There are a pair of doves and I guess the rest are finches. No, I am looking out and that has to be a sparrow in with the crowd.

I wonder whatever happened to the three little tree squirrels we saw in the summer robbing the bird feeder?

I wonder how we are going to combine two households with all the furniture Dad has created?

I wonder how excited I was to finally park in a heated garage for the first time in my life -- and then 2 days later, the mechanism broke!!! I wonder that I'd better get some replacement parts ordered if I want to park in it again!

I wonder if I can say thanks to Mistiis for starting this wonder thread? I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room and know I haven't forgotten about you.

PS, thank you for your prayers -- they mean so much to me.

I've lost my mind ... and I don't miss it!

LIFE HAS NO REMOTE -- GET UP AND CHANGE IT YOURSELF!
Twinkletoes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-01-2009), barbo (02-03-2009), Koala77 (02-01-2009), Lara (02-04-2009), mistiis (02-04-2009), Nik-key (02-02-2009), pono (02-02-2009)