Thread: Otto
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh, thanks you guys.

Yes ((Vowel Lady)) Dodger's List is awesome. My daughter added Otto to their database. She has scoured their web site for information.

The kids are now looking at carts. Eddie's Wheels is highly recommended, however and as usual, they are expensive. There are also many people on Dodgers who highly recommend the following site, so we are investigating them. My daughter emailed the couple and got an immediate response from them. SO caring and kind and full of information. And their carts are very affordable.

One of their doxies was paralyzed and their story of how they came to start making the carts is pretty amazing.

Otto is getting vitamins. I just bought a bottle of liquid B from my vet who swears by it. The clients who originally started using it for whatever, now get it monthly for their dogs. Otto LOVES it! My daughter puts it in on his food every morning and night and he eats every bit.

He doesn't like any of the other vitamins daughter has bought, at all! No matter what she does, he won't take them.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jaded2nite (02-03-2009)