View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 07:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default bladder issues

Hi Tam,

this is an important post. I have a few of the issues and attributed them to my meds...the difficulty urinating....esp can't go in public toilet at all..but sometimes it can take up to 5 mins waiting to be able to go...sorry graphic I know...
My gut is a mess....I can eat large meals but eat funny things and things that are ready to eat in the fridge I won't eat.....weird food issues......

I just found out that I have moderate aortic valve regurgitation and will likely have to have a valve replacement at some point in time....it is bad.. It scares the hell out of me. I also have mitral valve issues...minor compared to the aortic stuff now!!!!!!!!

Didn't clue into the autonomic nerve issues!!
I also have the sweating thing, the bladder not emptying, the dizzyness standing up, the BP tht changes with position........And temperature intolerance...can't stand cold...since I can't exercise that rules out the ability to see if I am heat intolerant with exercise!!

Great post thanks!!
love and hugs,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-02-2009), astern (02-02-2009), Jomar (02-08-2009), tshadow (02-07-2009)