View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 09:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you Bassetcase, for taking the time to post.

I think I can now definitively say that the MVD has resolved the TM pain in my jaw. Where I continue to have difficulty is severe numbness/pain in the front area of my jaw. This is a result of the many, many surgeries performed on my mouth due to "dental issues" before the TM was figured out.

The neurologist thinks that the secondary mouth pain may settle down now that the big monster TN is gone. We'll see how that goes.

I am having a fair bit of difficulty with vertigo and subsequent nausea. My balance nerve on the RH side was severed 15 years ago when the acoustic neuroma was removed. With the MVD on the LH side, it seems as though the balance nerve on the left is affected, let's hope temporarily. As I no longer have a compensating nerve on the right to take over in the meantime. When I get into a large room with noise and lots of people, I am barely able to maintain my equilibrium. Hope that goes away soon!

Thank you for your prayers: I believe all positive energy, no matter how it is directed at a problem or a person in difficulty, brings results.

CAT
NanaCat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (02-05-2009)