View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 02:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Honeybear,

I'm not sure how old your kids are. But I always tried to hide my worries and tears from my kids. But they were too smart. They know something is wrong. I should have told them, whenever possible, what was wrong rather than saying nothing. I've discovered that was not a good thing, because my daughter has grown up wanting to hide her problems. It's not a good thing. And I blame myself because she got it from me. So don't be too hard on yourself. Let them know it's ok to have trouble dealing with things sometime. And demonstrate to them how to pray and lean on God. Let them see how he works in your life.

I'm just rambling and am definitely not an expert. But, if I had it to do again, I would do it different. And if someone could have helped me see it, I would have been grateful.

And give yourself a break. So there were no nachos and brownies! I'll bet they didn't starve to death, and the outcome to the game was the same!

Prayers and blessings for you!

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote