View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Summertime,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are still in a lot of pain and that you feel alone ... please remember though that you AREN'T alone and that we are all here for you because we DO understand what you are going through unfortunately! It seems as though a lot of us are going through a rough time right now - I don't think the weather is helping so please know that you aren't alone and that we are all here for you!

I'm so sorry to hear that you think your RSD has spread! I wish I had some good words of wisdom for you but I just want you to know that I am thinking about you and that I DO understand what you are going through!! I remember when my RSD spread from my left leg to my right arm, I felt SO bad and was very depressed and angry but I later realised that in order to try and get better, I had to come over the denial stage and try and "accept" it and focus on the therapy!! That's not to say that I still don't get angry, I DO but I can cope with it a little better than what I used to be able to!!

The best advice I could give you is to try and move your leg as much as possible ... I KNOW it hurts a lot but it's important that you move it to try and get it at least a little bit better!! Please speak to your Pain Management Doctor also and see what he/she says - don't just put everything down to RSD, I know most of the time it turns out to be RSD unfortunately but it's important that you have other tests done to rule out any other conditions that can be easily treated!!!

I'm thinking about you and please know that we are all here for you whenever you need us! If you ever want someone to talk to, I am here for you!

Love and pain-free hugs!
Alison.
Summertime (02-03-2009)