Thread: Talking frankly
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 03:30 PM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

I can't find the post I wanted to respond to...it resounded in my soul. A tragic accident..........That's what Pter convinced me Michaels death was..a horrible ending to drinking brandy, playing the lottery and being lonely for his fiance'... Pters words exactly...a tragic accident.

And then the moderator telling me that she'd " never heard of someone putting a gun in their mouth and accidently blowing their head off."

Words hurt....words comfort. I came home to a ton of emails..one from my neighbor, deperately asking me to help..written last Sat. Her only remaining son wants them to go on a cruise with them as the anniversary of his brothers death approaches...I hope she'll do this...it won't matter where they are on that date, they'll be miserable in remembering.

We always used to go away on that date....somehow wanting/hoping to replace the memory with a new one.

Nikki.....I know that you know.... We are living examples of the lives that are ruined by anothers "actions".

Hugs for the room. *whisper...pretty depressing party you all had. *grin.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (02-06-2009), mistiis (02-04-2009), Nik-key (02-02-2009), wishnomore (09-08-2010)