Thread: Ramblings
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 06:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Anoter day anoter bruise

Hi gentle people, I thought I should post before you start to worry too much. Let’s see, what have I been doing…I went for a mile walk last night, Probably more than I should have since it’s quite a steep hill (one way), and a hike. I was carving cigarettes (I know, I know) but at least they got me out of the house. So off I went to the gas station at the top of the hill. I’ve only done that once before in the 13 years I’ve lived here and now I remember why.

The “thought police” will be by this week to check out around the mobile home to make sure I am keeping it up (uhhh, no) but there were a few things that needed to be picked up or they would really blow a gasket. So I’m trying to fix the Jacuzzi cover (I may cover the damn thing in duct tape) fixed the tool shed so it closes. Just more stuff the kid was trying to help me with, but never finished…so had to go pick up after him. I wonder how long the list of “fix it’s” going to be, and which ones I can fix myself.

Needless to say I hurt, this body doesn’t do well in the best of circumstances with my neck screwed up. Add on top of that that I haven’t been moving around all that much the past few years. Oh yeah, I took a digger outside and I know I will have a couple of really colorful bruses later today. I think I am going to just take it easy the rest of the day

Thanks again everyone, special hugs to you for you kind words of encouragement.
Xienite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (02-06-2009), who moi (02-06-2009), ~scrabble (02-07-2009)