View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 11:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Good Morning all:

I check in everyday to see what's new, but havn't contributed much latley. I am getting back into a regular schedule which is a good thing for me and I always like September. The twins are home from the hospital as of last nite and I hope to get out to see them for a bit this afternoon. My other two grandchildren are 2000 miles away so I feel like I have never really had a chance to develop a relationship with them. On Saturday I went to Ikea and got a small table and two chairs (I know it will be a while before they will be ready for them) but I'm going to put their names on the chairs (to avoid disputes and encourage name recognition) and I think it will be quite a useful gift as time goes on. I will get the names done this week and then I need to put a coat of finish on the wood and give it a good solid finish that will stand up to the wear and tear of two little neanderthals.

The weather is changing here also. I love September and the cooling and the colors of the leaves. I hope to get back to a regular walking program. There always seems to be some obsticle that makes my plans go off track. As if having PD is not enough! I've really noticed that I tire easily and my legs are losing endurance over the last few months. Can't let the monster get me...gotta move! Hope you all have a good week. Cheers ...J
rosebud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote