View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 01:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

ok update from me again... i am still on 3.0mg.. everything is going just fine.. still no real issues with side effects.. no new flairs.. (knock on wood) which i was due for about a month ago.. i have noticed that my tingly fingers have got better.. LDN helping... i don't know but ill take it..

i have actually been able to go out and deal with the snow plowing like a mad man.. which i know for sure is due to the LDN because last year on the rebif my body was done after about 20min and needed a nap.. not the case this year i am running on LDN fueled snow removal and just come in the house after about 3 hrs of hard work, have a smoke and sit down eat, then watch some spongebob or fairly odd parents.. then go annoy my wife till she says "that legal crack you are taking is really working huh?" and i say "yup"... then do a little goofy dance and leave her alone..

only issue i have had that has nothing to do with LDN or MS is i managed to take an awesome spill on all the ice in the driveway... think i snapped my back out of place with that one but nothing my chiropractor can't fix...
PunkDizzle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
clark49 (03-11-2009), Desinie (02-03-2009), Kitty (02-03-2009), Lady (02-03-2009), LarryLDN (02-03-2009), SallyC (02-03-2009), Twinkletoes (02-03-2009)