View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 06:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Just call me lumpy

Aurugghhhh!

My injection sites are a mess!

I use Copaxone shots with auto inject (also tried manual inject). Same results either way! I just started treatment last week and no matter what I do I feel like I’ve been kicked by a horse. This is my first treatment for MS so I don’t have a ton of experience with the daily injections. But I have noticed that I am getting welts...not every time I inject either. Right now I have three...both arms and one in my left thigh. I wonder if I am setting the auto inject to the wrong setting and it is making it worse? I take seven injections out and put them in the pouch they gave me so they aren’t cold, but room temp. Not sure if I can actually do something so I don’t get the welts...or if this is just something I gotta live with?

I finally called Shared Solutions and the guy said that it takes the body a couple of months to get used to the Copaxone then it should get better.

I literally have welts where the injection sites are. I put ice on the area AFTER the shot....still ......lumpy, bumpy, itchy now bitchy!
Happy Feet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (02-03-2009), Dejibo (02-03-2009), dmplaura (02-04-2009), SallyC (02-03-2009)