View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 11:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face

I also have similar problems, with a couple herniations added in. I am seeing a chiropractor, and it is helping. I will still always have limited range of motion, though. My chiropractor is positive that we can decrease pain and increase range of motion so that my quality of life is better. I am only 30, and yet i have had to give up playing at the park with kids, taking the dog for a walk, and playing volleyball. as well as so many other daily activities we all take for granted.

He has recently mentioned to me that he is a provider for "manipulation under anesthesia", and when used in conjunction with exercises and strengthening, can produce wonderful results.

I know your results look confusing, but its really not that bad as far as MRI's go. I have seen so much worse. All the neuro and ortho docs will do is recommend physical therapy and surgery. a good chiro, the right one, should be able to help you. i see you are in florida, i am in central florida, so if you are close, i can give you a few names. (i work in the medical/legal profession, so i have a couple connections)
hooahguardgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote