View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I too am on your side Dejibu!

It really annoys me also when I get lots of the blanket emails - especially the ones that say "Forward this to 20 people or else you will die in 20 minutes" - what a load of rubbish ... I NEVER send them on to anyone else and I haven't died so far lol!!

I have a friend who is "addicted" to the spam emails and she will forward them onto everyone - I spoke to her about it and she said that if she didn't, she would die so I explained to her that they annoy me and I never send them to anyone and I haven't died and she said that she didn't believe me and that I must send them to someone else!

I have vision problems sometimes and there is nothing worse than going to check your emails and having a load of junk mail!! It really frustrates me and people that I don't even know send them to me - how they got my email address, i'll never know!!

The emails that say "give $1 a week to help African Children" annoy me quite a lot also! Whilst I have respect that they don't have any food or water, I think people also need to realise that not many of us have lots of money to spend on every charity under the sun ... if we did, we wouldn't have any money left for our food and water at all LOL. It also sometimes makes me wonder whether the money actually does go to the charities or whether it is just someone "pretending" to do a good thing and lining their pockets with money!

I hope your friend realises how hurt and annoyed you were by the emails and I completely agree with you - you don't need to apologize!! Your friend should have asked you if it was OK to send those emails before she actually did do!

Thinking about you and hope you get things sorted soon - if not, try and forget about her - you don't need the hassle on top of everything else!!!
Curious (02-03-2009), Dejibo (02-03-2009), Ivy2 (02-03-2009), Jappy (02-04-2009), Jomar (02-03-2009), weegot5kiz (02-03-2009)