View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 02:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

well heres one more check in for ya...
ive been on LDN since sept 10th.the very next day i had significant improvement in my feet and bladder control. in fact i havent made a dash to the bathroom since.
by the end of october i was back to work full time. i got a release from my doctors (10/21) to go back to full duties and i work with agressive dogs in an animal shelter. (try wrestling an angry rotty even without MS)
my last neuro appointment (sometime in november) my edss score went down from 4.5-5 in august to less than 1. i even have days when you cant tell at all that i have anything going on.asking my neuro for the LDN is prob'ly going to be that one really smart thing i did in this life.

on the down side..... it sorta seems like my employers are trying to push me out. its prob'ly just me over thinking things but the timing and circumstances around everything just makes it look real suspect. but to tell you the truth, im not all that upset about it. i have been talking with my wife about maybe going back to school,training for a better job and such. maybe this is just that prankster who gave us all MS telling me its not such a bad idea. who knows.all in all i cant really make a career out of walking dogs and picking up poop anyway.
ive already put my regestration forms in at the local communittee college. its kinda funny getting and acceptance letter from a school that takes everyone but hey........
the next step is figuring out how im going to pay for all this

Some days are all fleas and no kibble
FluteMaker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (02-05-2009), Lady (02-05-2009), SallyC (02-03-2009)