View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 04:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart ((Alffe))

((Alffe))

Thank you for this. I am going to take a break but I wanted to make sure you were able to see the episode of House, so I came back … and found this.

I think this is what is so hard for me at this particular time, causing my need for a break. As you sadly know, suicide leaves scars only another survivor can truly understand. I know you do. I know you lost someone you loved ((Michael))as deeply as I loved Dad......and it is why I feel so connected to you

I am not in a good place in my healing, March is looming and the "perfect storm" is brewing. These talks about suicide, - trying to rationalize, the irrational- ......though needed and helpful to some.... are not helping me at the moment. They are forcing more feelings to the surface and making the anger rage. I was feeling I was right back at square one. Reading your post helped me, I was able to reflect on how far I have come.

"If you can see that you have already made some changes, then you can believe that continued growth is possible."

((Alffe)) THANK YOU!!!

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Last edited by Nik-key; 02-03-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-03-2009), barbo (02-04-2009), Burntmarshmallow (02-09-2009), GmaSue (02-11-2009), mistiis (02-07-2009), pono (02-08-2009), who moi (02-06-2009)