View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alffe View Post
Thank you for sharing that Wiz...I so agree with your thinking that her death was not a coincidence. What those kids had to deal with. So glad to read that they have found peace...sometimes it feels like peace with never come. Do they discuss suicide with you?
Yes, my oldest niece was sharing that she was close to suicide following her parents' death. The kids were teens (13, 15 & 17) and I was a new mom with babies in my early twenties. They didn't like hanging out at my house, wanted instead to spend time with friends.

If I knew then what I know now maybe I could have done more. I love those three so much. They all consider suicide to be a copout and would never do that to their own loved ones. We sometimes touch on the topic at family get togethers. They're very close to each other but really miss their Mom especially since she raised them.

I know the man was in pain but he could have sought help. I don't know what made him do it but it really did cause a lot of pain. He'd had gambling and drinking problems.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-03-2009), barbo (02-04-2009), Curious (02-03-2009), Doody (02-03-2009), Koala77 (02-03-2009), who moi (02-06-2009)