View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 09:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Don't know about any hormones, but I do know about perimenopause! LOL Been dealing with it since I was 31, I'll be 40 this year. I'm "lucky" it started before the rsd because at least I have a ruler to go by, so to speak.

Pre-RSD, my periods got shorter and about a week before it started I would deal with stupid night sweats. Not really horrible, soak the sheets, type sweats but enough to keep waking me up making me feel cold and hot at the same time. A few hot flashes but not too bad.

Then came 2003 and rsd! LOLOL That rhymed....hehehe. Anyway, the hot flashes hit out the blue at any time. The night sweats were intensified which really sucks, and I was already moody but now....downright bit**y at times! I had my tubes tied after my last child was born and because of it every month I feel really icky....I feel like I'm preg every stinking month! UGH! After rsd, that too got worse and instead of coming on about a week before I start and ending soon after it's done, I now deal with it sometimes non stop.

RSD hasn't helped the symptoms for sure and I can only hope on a daily basis that it'll stop altogether very, very soon. Seeing as I'm the first woman in my family to make it this far......I have to play it by ear since I don't know what to expect when!

Hugs,

Karen

Living, loving and laughing with RSD for 14 years and counting.
GalenaFaolan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sandel (11-05-2009)