View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 12:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Vince didn't even start to watch tv till he was almost three.

I mean, I could buy investigating if the tv waves in the air as well as cell phone, radio, and all other kids of waves in the air that didn't used to be there. Stuff in outter space that beams back to earth...satellites or whatnot. Computer and microwaves, just any kind of unnatural waves all combined, like, I have wondered if it is somehow messing up our neurological 'frequencies'.

But, I really have no idea how waves in the air would or if it even could effect our neurology...just rambling thoughts back from the days when I first found out Vince had autism, and wondered if I caused it by standing too close to the microwave. Now, that surely is far fetched...but I do wonder about the stuff in our air, the 'waves' and if it can effect neurology.

But, just watching tv, nope. No way. I'm not believing that...doesn't explain Vince and loads of other kids.

What I really was annoyed with the article about, was how it seemed to say that mercury - a KNOWN neurological damager was just so totally dismissed. Not that I think that's what did it for Vince, but I respect and believe the mothers who know that was a culprit for their child.

Mili
Milivica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote