View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 12:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Friends,

Thank you all for the encouragement when I need it!

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! I AM BLESSED! MY PRAYER CUP RUNNETH OVER!

Yes, a good jump on MS would be very important. And if it's not ms it is SOMETHING.

I know it is not always MS, that is just the biggest fear right now. But my older sister was having many symptoms like mine. They were real. Her neuro was sure it was ms. But after the spinal and brain scan, thank the Lord, it was not! I am thankful for modern medicine. And our youngsters have a fighting chance, even with an ms dx. That is what I encourage my daughter with. I feel in my heart it can't be ms. But am prepared for the worst. My daughter is very practical and just wants to find out either way!

It's hard to be anything BUT a caring mom, isn't it? We may not have all the answers, and we may not be able to always fix everything with a band aid. BUT...by golly... we can CARE and LOVE and GUIDE... Those are qualities passed down from mothers and grandmothers and great grandmothers! That is the legacy I had passed down to me and hope to pass down to my girls (and boys, right Frank?!)

I will keep you posted, and I will remember all of your children in my prayers!
Hugs!

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (02-04-2009), Lady (02-05-2009), Twinkletoes (02-04-2009), weegot5kiz (02-04-2009)